Send us your questions
Please complete the form to schedule a consultation call and
we'll get back to you within the next 24 hours. Thank you!
Fees & Info
$160 per 45-50 minute session
$80.00 per 30 minute session of EMDR with a 60 minute minimum.
$175.00 Per Couples
- Insurance companies require a mental health diagnosis be added to your permanent medical record before approving services. Many clients have come to me who have problems that they desperately need help with and do not qualify for a medical diagnosis. Couples Therapy is one of them. Many insurance companies will not pay out for this therapy due to not having a diagnosis available that couples meet criteria for.
- Insurance companies often restrict the length of treatment and the type of services that can be offered. Many insurance companies will only allow for a 45 minute session and often times refuse to pay out for a session that goes over this amount. Theyrequire reviews of clinical documentation and discussions to support the cliniciansclinical judgment.
- In-network insurance providers agree to allow auditors to review your therapy records. Optum is one of these providers that continuously have CIOX reviewing charts. This breaks confidentialityand prefer not to have auditors looking at your records whenever they feel like it to prove medical necessity so that they again, do not have to pay out and leave you stuck with a surprise bill. We want your confidentiality to be our primary focus and not have your records breached.
- Many insurance plans have in-network mental health deductibles that are so high it won’t save you any money to stay in network, so why not see someone of your own choosing who is out-of-network?
- The fees insurance companies allow for psychotherapy are often less than half of the actual cost for therapy. Our fees are comparable to the Clearwater, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, and Tarpon Springs areas. I encourage you to check the independent nonprofit FAIR Healthfor your ZIP code and the procedure code 90837 to see the actual cost of therapy.
We will provide you with a superbill that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement at their Out-of-Network rates, that will pay for at least 50% of the cost.
You will be responsible for the full payment at the time services are rendered.
Many people ask, “How do I know if my insurance will pay for out-of-network benefits?” Call them and ask! The following questions are very useful:
1.Do I have coverage for outpatient mental health psychotherapy and related mental health benefits? For individual psychotherapy, the code is CPT code 90837.
2.What is my deductible? Has it been met? Does it need to be met?
3.Do they require pre-authorization? If so, try to obtain thenumber prior to meeting with us.
4.Do you need a referral from your pcp or other medical provider?
5.What is the amount of coverage for an out-of-network provider? (They often give a percentage for this)
6.What is the time limit to submit claims and where should they be mailed?
Notification of Federal Protections against Surprise Billing:
Good Faith Estimate for uninsured clients
For more information about your rights under federal law, visit:
Face to Face
Our Dunedin location is located conveniently on US 19 Highway with easy driving from Clearwater, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Oldsmar, Tarpon Springs, Trinity, and Largo. We are located just north of The Clearwater Mall and just south of Curlew in the Flagship Building where Ultimate Image Medi-Spa is located.
29750 US-19 Hwy N.
Dunedin, Fl 33761
With all the demands on our schedule, current Covid concerns with all of the variants and fast spreading throughout, finding day care, demands of jobs, or working from home and you don’t want to leave for another appointment, it can be challenging to meet in person.
We offer a secure and confidential video platform. If you can find a
confidential space for 45 minutes, you can receive the help you are craving.